Community Development – CODAAP
Capacity Building in Networks
- CODAAP facilitates community and interagency networks to promote good practice. We contribute experience, support access to training & information, prepare local strategies, organise & promote events etc.
- CODAAP supports networks such as the Cork Child to Parent Violence Steering Group and CAAN – the Community Action on Alcohol Northside Group.
- Disadvantaged area / at risk and minority networks are prioritised.
Download copy of the Community Action on Alcohol Northside CAAN LOCAL ACTION PLAN 2019–20
Support for Groups
- CODAAP project workers provide technical assistance to community groups and projects with a prevention / education focus. We facilitate training for groups (such as committee skills), provide administrative support, assistance with funding applications, organising events etc.
- CODAAP project workers sit on governance structures such as the Ballyphehane Action for Youth (BAY Project) Management Group and the TVG Traveller Support Project on Drugs & Alcohol Steering Group.
- Disadvantaged area / at risk and minority groups and projects are prioritised.
For further information or for referral to another service please contact CODAAP workers at Cork City Partnership, tel. 021 430 2310, mob. 087 196 2030 (Jackie Daly) or 087 196 2022 (Mella Magee) or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org