PEIL Women in Employment
Siobhan O’Neill is the Employment Support Worker for Cork City Partnership’s Women into Employment Programme and is based in Heron House, Blackpool.
Get Working with Women into Employment
This EU funded project aims to support women in the home who are currently not receiving a Job Seeker payment and are interested in working outside the home.
The objective of the Programme is to support you to develop relevant skills and access personal development training and to support you on a one-to-one basis into gaining employment.
The training will involve:
- Developing Personal Effectiveness Skills for the Workplace
- Job Seeking Skills Workshops: C.V. Preparation & Application Form completion
- Interview Skills Coaching
- Access to skill specific courses that improve employment prospects e.g. Customer Care/Retail Skills/Customer Advisor Skills/Hospitality/Reception Skills and Computer Skills
If you would like to find out more – then please contact Siobhan at:
(021) 4302310 or (086) 1858 081
Or you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is co-funded by the Department of Justice and Equality and the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020.