Friendly Call Cork is continuing to expand our client numbers and welcome new referrals to our service.
What is Friendly Call?
- Friendly Call is a FREE Service providing a phone call 5 days a week; Mon – Fri
- The Friendly Caller will chat to clients about their day and will check on how they are feeling
- The service provides friendship and security making clients feel safer at home
- If a client does not answer the phone, the Friendly Caller will phone a member of their family, a neighbour or a friend
A simple regular phone call can make a huge difference to individuals who are living alone, helping to alleviate loneliness and isolation.
The Friendly Call Service is available to:
- Older People or Individuals who may feel lonely, isolated and vulnerable
- People with Chronic Illness
- Anyone who cannot engage in an active way in the wider community
It would be great if older people and isolated individuals were aware of this free service and perhaps their days could be made a little brighter with a simple phone call.
Please download our new FRIENDLY CALL Poster 2014