PEIL Women into Employment Course – Ballyphehane Community Centre, starting end January 2020
The next PEIL Women into Employment course is starting in Ballyphehane Community Centre at the end of January 2020.
Who is eligible for ‘Women into Employment’ ?
Women who are classified for social welfare purposes as ‘adult dependents’ are eligible for PEIL ‘Women into Employment’.
Women in receipt of other social welfare payments that are not classified as ‘job-seeker’s payments and who are not working are eligible.
This could include:
- Lone parents on OPFP or lone parents on JST who are not working
- Disability Allowance
Get Working with Women into Employment
The objective of the Programme is to support you to develop relevant skills and access personal development training and to support you on a one-to-one basis into gaining employment.The training will involve:
- Developing Personal Effectiveness Skills for the Workplace
- Job Seeking Skills Workshops: C.V. Preparation & Application Form completion
- Interview Skills Coaching
- Access to skill specific courses that improve employment prospects e.g. Customer Care/Retail Skills/Customer Advisor Skills/Hospitality/Reception Skills and Computer Skills
This EU funded project aims to support women in the home who are currently not receiving a Job Seeker payment and are interested in working outside the home.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Siobhan at 021-4302310 or 086-1858 081 or you can email her at email@example.com
This project is co-funded by the Department of Justice and Equality and the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020.