‘Engaging Older People – Reflections from Covid-19’
We held a webinar on Wednesday, 3rd November.
This event focused on how the lessons we learnt through Covid-19 will impact on our approach to engaging with older people in the future. The webinar targeted development workers, LCDC members, local authority staff, volunteers, community group members, academics, and students.
Watch the Webinar Here Engaging Older People – Reflections from Covid-19
Speakers at the event included;
- Minister for Mental Health and Older People Mary Butler TD
- Dr. Mark Ward, Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA), Lead Author of ‘Altered lives in a time of crisis: The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the lives of older adults in Ireland’.
- School of Public Health Dr. Fiona Riordan, Senior Postdoctoral Researcher, University College Cork
- Brenda Cahill, CEO, Cork City Partnership
- Jacqui Sweeney, Social Inclusion Programmes Co-ordinator