Community Education Autumn Brochure 2022 – Cork City Partnership
Our Cork City Partnership Autumn Community Education Brochure is now available, featuring community education courses and a number of certified courses. Courses will run in community locations across the city.
To enroll please call in to one of our Outreach Offices or contact Margo Hayes 087 1962023.
See the link below for full course brochure
- Courses are short, designed as a first step in returning to learning, with the option of referral to follow on courses
- There is a wide range of courses to choose from in a number of community locations
- Courses are free to eligible participants*
- Community development approaches are used to ensure that the learning environment is supportive
- Places allocated to eligible applicants on a first come basis
- Courses will only proceed if sufficient numbers register
- Venues used for the courses have universal access where possible. Some venues may have limited disability access for people with mobility issues
Who is eligible for these Courses?
- Participants will be asked to complete a registration form to demonstrate eligibility and can include Disadvantaged Women, People living in Disadvantaged Communities, Lone Parents, Low Income Workers / Households, The Unemployed, People with Disabilities, The Disengaged from the Labour Market (Economically Inactive), Disadvantaged Families, Older People, New Communities (including Refugees and Asylum seekers),Disadvantaged Young People (aged 18-24), Roma, Travellers.
- Eligible participants must live within the area of Cork City as defined by the 2019 boundary (before City Expansion).