The 2022 Small Grants Scheme under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) is open to community and voluntary groups in the Cork City area* who are working to promote social inclusion and address disadvantage.
These grants are intended to help community and voluntary groups who support SICAP target groups to purchase small items of capital.
The following criteria will apply:
- The maximum grant will be €1,500.
- Grants will cover once off costs.
- Grants will cover small scale capital items that will improve and enhance the function of the group and its work.
- Where small-scale capital items have a higher cost than €1,500 there should be evidence that match funding is in place.
- Grants should not duplicate other sources of local funding by funding the same costs.
- Where relevant alternative funding is available to a particular sector, these groups will be ineligible.
- Supporting documentation, including invoices, delivery dockets etc. should be retained for a period of 6 years to facilitate verification checking by Cork City Partnership.
- Groups receiving funding will be recorded as a beneficiary of SICAP on the Programme’s IRIS database.
All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application week beginning 7th November 2022.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, 1st November 2022 @ 5pm.